New Year Texts and SMS Greetings

Hey everyone! It's New Year once again and I'm sure everyone will be forwarding and sending millions of New Year Text Messages soon. Funny thing is I will be one of them. So if you're my friend, then expect to receive these New Year Text Greetings anytime soon. I hope you're ready to receive these:

Let's gather around and celebrate the dawn of sparkling New Year.May it bring gifts of joys,good health and surprises.Best wishes for a Happy New Year.

This message comes to wish you happiness and every good thing too, to make this New Year, a wonderful one for you and then the kind of happiness desired by your heart and family times, filled with peace and joy, right from the start. Happy New Year!

My friend is also doing this, read his New Year Greetings here.